4 wide?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was different for sure. I'm not sure i like it It was to much to try and see at one time but i'm kind slow anyway lol

It's kinda neat for a change of pace I guess. But 2 cars is the only way to go. I guess that's the traditionalist in me. It's just not right. Drag racing should be a head to head race. Not head to head to head to head race. :D:D:D:D

I went Saturday & Sunday and just watched the final today cause Sunday was rained out , To watch it on TV is alot different than in person , I thought it was great plus ZMax is a awesome facility , I will be going to the September race also but I don't know if they will be 4 wide then . Last year the only run 2 exhibition races 4 wide ( Top fuel & funny car ). Just my 2 cents .

The 4-lane circus is over hopefully.

We have it on good authority the PRO board has informed the NHRA’s Tom Compton, Peter Clifford, Graham Light and Speedway Motorsports Inc.’s Bruton Smith of their objection to the format running in an NHRA Full Throttle points-earning basis.

According to an unimpeachable source, 61 professional teams voted against the format, while two teams voted for it.

Our sources have confirmed that PRO cited its objections on the basis of safety, confusion over the format, sponsorship identification and a circus-like atmosphere.

PRO reportedly informed the NHRA that it is willing to discuss a future event under an all-star or exhibition basis, but has said their membership will not participate in the same kind of event as staged in 2010.
[cl

That was Sarcasm. I know lots of people dont get sarcasm. But I do like the hillbilly part. And no im a LOSER and have never had enough money to burn up a 1/4 mile at a time.[P

Latest posts

Back