41 chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

34rat

Hey guys what do you think this is worth, I dont know if it has a title or even a vin# on it, I am waiting to here back from the owner, he is asking $750

Attachments

• 3n23kc3la5Y35Z05S6a5dba68e7e54c7f1afc.jpg
    3n23kc3la5Y35Z05S6a5dba68e7e54c7f1afc.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 80
Looks complete. Asking $750. ....Maybe he take $500? Here in New England that would be snatched up in a heartbeat...

thats an awsome price. i was looking at a bare bones cab (no doors, glass or anything) and they wanted 500.

I have seen some crazy prices on old tin, thought to myself that the owner had just finished watching Barret Jackson auction and remembered seeing the truck days afetr it was purchased and thinking it was in the same condition 60 years later!!!
As for the asking price that isn't really that bad. In Kansas you can get a title for anything 49 and olser with a bill of sale. You can also run a plate from that year on your ride as long as it is easily identifiable!!

I have seen $1500.00 fro a price on a truck in that condition!!

I'ld jump on that in a heartbeat. No title ain't no big deal but no VIN# would be a deal breaker.

I'ld jump on that in a heartbeat. No title ain't no big deal but no VIN# would be a deal breaker.

Depends on where your at. Here in Iowa no having an old VIN plate(before the 17 digit vins) with no title is worthless. I have my VIN plate to my 46 Chevy but no title. Since it doesn't use the 17 digit VIN i would have to get it all inspected and licenced as a custom vehicle and a new VIN would be issued. They don't use or need the old VIN plate at all.

i always figure about $200 to $300 less if I have to go through the trouble of getting it straighten out. In Pa. it can be a big deal.

One of the only sane things left about this state is if it's off the computer and has a VIN all you'll have to do is have the VIN verified either by the CHP or the DMV.

Thats nice and the way it should be! I was ****ed when i was told i'd have to have it inspected and titled as a custom vehicle at the DMV. I figured it would be just like you said.

everybody always want to low ball the price, I would not even think twice paying up to 2k for that if complete. Just pay the guy and enjoy

Latest posts

Back