42' ford pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamicdan

Well first day of build...and **** is already starting off not so [cl...got home from veterans hospital today..while at hospital confirmed my metal order..get home hoping to see all my metal here...nope..the frame metal was here...my plate was here but not my metal for cab..te 1x1 tube...hopefully no one stole it!!! Will post pics soon

Ok...so far i have managed to build frame jig...damn thing weighs 400lbs..no lie!!!:p today..was very productive..managed to get top chopped 4" took all day long to do it to...from 10-7 :eek: but its done...now to order tig machine to start putting her back together....i know..pictures...but i cannot figure out how:mad::confused:

Yes pictures please!
go to manage attachments if you have them on your computer, and use the
insertimage.gif
button if you have them online somewhere already...

Hey...i have been trying to post pics using my ipad..i really ink i am about to get sledge out and smash this thing....i have so many pics...chopped the top four inches..using factory rear glass still...have alot of metal work to do......plan is as follows...going to z the frame four in front and about ten to fifteen in rear...motor and trans is out of a 61' olds a 394 with a rotomatic trans....still considering pulling rearend out of 61 to use as well....going to run a suicide .....shorten the box i think to about 4ft ...still not sure if i wanna use the 42 truck i beam or get another dropped one..so i dont have to use the pads...thoight about quarter elipticals up front...but idk[S

Latest posts

Back