46 Ford rusty cab, my first build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Now we need some pictures of it being used.
A video!!!???

Turned out really nice Larry. I did some changes on my RPU.
Good job..Now enjoy!!!!

Just as soon as I can get it titled and tagged I will make a video of it in use.:D
Theres a few local cruise in's I want to attend in the near future so I am working hard to get things legal.:)

Thanks for the kind commends on my build.[cl

Thanks Skull. Looks like it may be next tax time before I can afford to title and insure it. Hard to come up with 500 bucks these days. Already gotten the numbers from the DMV, now I wait.

My build finally became legal for street use. [cl After shelling out 270 for bonded insurance (thats for 3 years coverage), 152 for regular insurance (1 year) and 88 for tag and title I still cant drive it yet :mad: got the head in the shop having it decked, valve job and guides.

Sure do love tax time money. Its been almost a year since I finished the build.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have it back and will put it together this weekend. [dr

Will try to do a video when I take it out on the road to see how long it takes before things start falling off it:rolleyes:..........lol just kidding[ddev....I hope:eek: Wish me luck..

Latest posts

Back