46 ih kb1 mil-RAT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbean

I have a 46 IH KB1 that started out its journey in South Dakota. After it was bought, i had it shipped to south Louisiana where it began it's evolution into my rat rod. I started by stripping the cab and bed off of the old chassis and marying it to a custom built 2X3 square tubing chassis. Next, i junked the old inline flat head 6 for a 400 Chrylser BB with a 727 tranny . My overall goal is to have it wired, running, and semi complete by March 6th for the Boneyard Kreepers Show in Galliano, LA.

feel free to leave comment, suggestions, and advice.

Doug

below are the evolutions of my rat

heres a few pics

Attachments

• ih1.jpg
    ih1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00704.jpg
    DSC00704.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00726.jpg
    DSC00726.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00747.jpg
    DSC00747.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 128
what are your plans for it? i ask cause i have one of these trucks too and looking at your title it sounds like we might have simular plans

Cool man. Another IH gettin the rat job. Love the grill, what is it? Whatcha got hidin in the shed back there, looks cool too. Keep on buildin and keep us informed on how its comin[P

Nice! - I'm liking what your doing to the KB. From the Dakota's? Lots of good trucks still up there from what I've found online. If you don't mind telling us - how much did it run you to have it shipped?

Thunder

Latest posts

Back