47 ford pannel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotwrench4hire

I have never seen one till now, have a chance to buy one, and a 47 Chevy truck together,I want the Chevy, my question, is it very desirable:confused: resto started, it has stock frame, front disk brake kit installed, completely sandblasted, not much rust, pretty dam good shape, going to view this weekend. pic is just for reference, and it has a Oklahoma title!
1940-1949-ford-trucks-18.jpg

Love the panels.. Can't wait to see pics of the actual one. How much is he wanting out of it?

I will need 2k out of it, less if I can beat him up a bit [ddd he swears it's really nice! and I know hes put a ton of money into it.
pic's asap [P

I'm interested...I want to build another of these...but nicer. Later Whit PS I don't about that left nut deal there, blacksheep, not sure I want one that bad

Attachments

• 0918001739.jpg
    0918001739.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 0924002151a.jpg
    0924002151a.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Panels are cool if only because they are getting so rare. That's what drew me to this 51 Willys.
I'd say get it and look at it for a while, and make up your mind later.

51Willys009.jpg

51Willys035.jpg

went to view the trucks, the pick up was in pieces and both were gutted, but he had all the parts, the panel turned out to be a Chevy, but that's ok, it need's a ton of work
AtTheShop083.jpg

Latest posts

Back