47 ford truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaro1967406

this is my 47 ford truck i just finished what do you think?

Attachments

• 100_4033.jpg
    100_4033.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_4034.jpg
    100_4034.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_4035.jpg
    100_4035.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_4037.jpg
    100_4037.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_4038.jpg
    100_4038.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 152
Good job!! Bet she rides and handles excellent with independent front suspension and disc brakes. You'll have alot a fun cruisin with it I'm sure[cl

pretty paint and shiney wheels?!?!?!:eek: what were you thinking?:D

always good to feel like one is "finished" --at least that's what they tell me..(i never get done w/them:confused:)

HRP

i hope you know i was just havin' fun....it looks good--be proud of it, after all YOU built it! [cl:D[cl:D

it does look a little different than mine!! (see avatar pic)

HRP

i wanted to chop it but there was not enough room left after the channel and shortening the cab to be able to see and drive with some comfort it's a s-10 frame shortened about a foot.

i wanted to chop it but there was not enough room left after the channel and shortening the cab to be able to see and drive with some comfort it's a s-10 frame shortened about a foot.

Congratulations on getting it done (pretty much). I know rusty is the status quo here, but that blue looks sharp. I like that you built it the way it works for you-driveability and comfort, rather than just following the crowd for appearance sake. Kudos.[cl

looks kool

well i think it looks good i,m not going to chop mine but i am going to run a visor on it later instead you might like one on yours

i thought about using a visor, would like to see some pictures with a visor. i thought it might block vision like it would with a chop.

nice

just bought a 48 ford last week, looking to do the similar channel. How much did you drop that? the stance looks good.

just bought a 48 ford last week, looking to do the similar channel. How much did you drop that? the stance looks good.

i chaneled it 6 inches but i also cut about 6 off the bottom because it was all rusted out. the cab was a couple of days away from being sold for scrap before i got it for 40 dollars.

Latest posts

Back