'48 Chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenmcal

I took a week off of work. I was going to work on my '45, but I couldn't find any parts. So I started a new project. I know, I know don't start another project until you finish the first one. But this one is up and running. There is still a ton of loose ends to tie up, running boards to put on, I got to build in the front end of the box, cut the tailgate down, patch up the left rear fender, get the '51 DeSoto tail lights installed but up and running in a week and that's between fishing trips and rain storms. That aint too bad. It's on a '88 Mitsubishi frame 305350 Turbo. I'm going to put pictures of the way I got it and how it looks now. Oh yeah, did I mention I only have $85 in it so far. All the parts was given to me except the transmission. It's out of my $100 parts car that I bought for my other project. So that's where $50 came from the other $35 was for front brake lines because stupid never pulled the clips that held them to the body:D My plans for this one is hopefully to finish it and turn it into a payday to finish my '45. I had some surplus parts that I tried to put up for sell on KB but they wouldn't post it, so I figured I'd get my 25 posts here and post them for sale here. I had well over the limit on KB and they still wouldn't post it so I think I'm done there. Any way I got my gripe session out of the way here's the pictures let me know what you think.

Ken

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 055.JPG