49 thro 71 Moggy panel van

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leyther8008

49 Front
71 Box
61 small window rear.
53 Dash and banjo wheel.
tmpphpCzwE1T.jpg

tmpphpCDc2Bk.jpg

untitled.jpg

before.jpg

And finally a 'before photo to show I actually have worked on her, she looks uncanilly stock.

Love it!!!

Wow... that's a really kool panel!!! What do people there think about it? Fot any pictures of the motor?

BoB

Welcome to RRR!

Welcome to RRR! Very cool panel van, where you from?

ISore

Thanks guys! I,m over the pond in darkest Lancashire England, we dont have the luxury of much vintage tin or a history of rodding much past the sixties, but there are a few of us, Plus if only our police would let us drive something like you guys turn out. I swear to god if they cant give you a producer (ticket) for an offence they will make one up on the spot, saying that most of the pulls I,ve had are so the officers can have a look at the van as most of them are petrol heads anyway.
Motor is a stock as a rock 1098!! as insurance is extorsionate on true rods.
I love the things you can drive.

I saw that on killbillet the other day i think, super cool ride dude. I'd love to see pics of the motor. I don't get to see too many of those in these parts of the world.

Welcome to the site. I like seeing what is going on in other places around the world. But I am having trouble seeing the engine cause the wiper motor is in the way.

Just pullin you chain.. cool ride you have there.Welcome to the site.

thats cool, looks like the motor that was in one of the volvo 544's i got rid of. it sounded like an old tractor when you fired it up :D.

Latest posts

Back