5 window chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 window

at risk of sounding stupid are looking for a 5 window truck picture? or a coupe? If its a truck i'm guessing its to see what to do with the windows, ive been looking for the same thing. i will post pic if i can find some.

5 window

this 5 window is bigger but u could photo shop it 4 ideas

Attachments

• pasture pkp.jpg
    pasture pkp.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 33
Half-ton pickup all the way up to two-ton truck is the exact same cab on this body style of truck.;) The pic works, midnite kid, even if the chassis is too big!:D

Seriously, I think alot of guys have plexiglass or lexan quarter windows made when they chop those...don't think you can cut bent and tempered safety glass.

Regards,
Shea:)

That cab is a hard one to chop and get to looking right after done with the two corner windows. IMO it's just not for me!! But if your looking for some good information Tex Smith has a book out on chopping tops that shows the process for chopping a 47-50 something 5-window truck. I refer to it all of the time and then look at other peoples work to find new better and easier ways to chop tops. It is a hard one but very doable!! I have a 48 Chevy but it's not the 5-window. My build thread is in the build section under 48 Chevy Razor!
Let me know if I can help you out at all. I will look for some info on this topic and hit you up with any information I can get together.

Stay at it!!
Razor

Information is power!! What you choose to do with it determines the outcome.

Latest posts

Back