50 ford rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E$rnie Pintor III

hello again. heres some pictures of my truck ive been telling everyone about. choped 3 1/2 inches sucide doors custom dash zed in front and steped in rear. i made my own seat . ialso streatched my grill down by adding 3 more bars .ive decided to run rear fenders but no front fenders or running boards. last week i droped in a 318 / 727 trans .
IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Mexicain blanket

I used a blanket I had gotten from a car. Show . Usually they run 20 . What's cool is that 3 years ago I made a rat rod stroller for my daughters and used the blanket for the liner . I had the left over pice in the closet for all this time . It was just enough to use for my seat . There was none left over . Cool huh! I also hat to get 2 yards of black Vinel . Hardly had any scrap .

My truck

Want to know something else about this truck . My name is Ernie III after my dad and grandpa . Anyways notice my doors ? E /3 . It's a little lame but I did it like that on purpose . My daughters like the e/3 .

Latest posts

Back