51 Chevy 1 ton

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a good tailgate and full length running boards and splash apron. I will be in Red Deer from Mar 5-28. I cover the north half of Alberta and am in Edmonton all summer. I would love to see what parts you have for sale. Not sure the best way to exchange contact info without posting to the forum.

I don't have any parts for sale for your truck, but I always see stuff on Kijiji and other places for that style of truck.

My dad had a bunch of extras from doing his '52, I'll check with him. When you say full length boards, are you looking for full-length boards for a half ton or a one ton?

The spring swap meet is March 22nd in Red Deer if you'll be around, at Westerner Park. I won't be there unfortunately.

PM me to discuss more.

I don't have any parts for sale for your truck, but I always see stuff on Kijiji and other places for that style of truck.

My dad had a bunch of extras from doing his '52, I'll check with him. When you say full length boards, are you looking for full-length boards for a half ton or a one ton?

The spring swap meet is March 22nd in Red Deer if you'll be around, at Westerner Park. I won't be there unfortunately.

PM me to discuss more.

Thanks for the info. I'll PM you with my email address. I'll be in Red Deer the last 3 weeks of March and will be hitting the swap meet for sure. I usually buy 500 bucks worth of stuff every year. Got a wicked set of aluminum centerlines for my Chevy truck for $120. Best swap meet I've ever been at.

email

Thanks for the info. I'll PM you with my email address. I'll be in Red Deer the last 3 weeks of March and will be hitting the swap meet for sure. I usually buy 500 bucks worth of stuff every year. Got a wicked set of aluminum centerlines for my Chevy truck for $120. Best swap meet I've ever been at.

I sent you a PM but not sure if you got it. It shows "0 Sent Items". Not sure why. I need full length 1/2 ton running boards.

Latest posts

Back