51 Ford Vanette Wholesaler

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay Hillbilly,
curently the inside has a cott on one side and a bench on the other with indore outdore carpet over the original wood flore

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

I dont have a pic of the front but it has 2 seats driver folds forward & pas side swivals on a swing arm. Eventualy I want to redo the inside with nicer seating maybe a small table. the wife has requested a bathroom as well so ill probably try to fit that in somwhere as well. and of course a place to mount the pa equipment.

As for lowering it eventualy I want to put it on a more modern chasie maybe with bags if the $$$ will allow, but for now probably not. I have alot of ideals but not enough skill or $$$ to do it all wright away.

Last edited:
It`s fine, they will only see one side at a time. ;) Hey, it`s a rat, it`s not supposed to be perfect anyway.

What`s your logo look like? You got a picture?

@Hillbilly:
My bet is that it looks like a big metal box inside. :p

-Johnson

I actualy didnt want them to match that way it gives people more to look at:cool:

This is my logo which by the way I stoped in to the guyes shop yesturday and he made them for me while I waited it took him about an hour. Now why didnt he do this 4 monthes ago?

43516.jpg

I believe smaller is better on vehicles

but that thing is kick ass! most delivery style vans are flat but that thing has lines and a little style

Well I wasent realy trying to sell it but..........

I couldnt pass on the offer so its gone:(

So I found another project and brought it home not as cool but its somthing to do 1964 chevy step van
IMG_7628.jpg

Oooops, I sold that one within 2 weeks because my wife had to good of eyes and spoted this beauty about 15 miles from my house. were in negotiations at the moment and should be mine soon. Its a 1962 Chevy Step Van with a bus conversion by Union City Body Company.
securedownload3.jpg

Very cool. I liked the few episodes I watched plus that girl is really cute.

Just so this post makes sence, we had to remove a earlyer post. All I can say is "I" will be featured on an episode of "Shipping Wars" this fall If you watch the comercials for this season you will see a familure "item" that was shipped. nothing more can be said at this time:(

Ya but he was 100% better than the guy that picked up my 64 Gruman when I sold it. That guy showed up with to small of a trailer & loaded it bumper to bumper with an SUV he already had loaded & thats the short version of the story:eek:

Seems like the only requirements to be one of their haulers is that you own a pickup and some sort of trailer,not the correct trailer, just A trailer..common sense is definitely not required..bunch of goobers..:D

Latest posts

Back