55 chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db1995

this is my highest priority of a project right now a 55 chevy 2 door sedan
as it sits in 06
screensaver2.jpg

it will look like this someday
dustinmodels032.jpg

except with the sedan post it is the tom daniel design Badman it will have a 454 wit ha tunel ram 2 4's and a 4 speed and with regular suspension,

I gotcha.. I always wanted one of those scoops. I seen one like that for a real car that was new in the box on ebay that was over $300.00 I'm not sure what it went for but the price was way to hi for me.

Cool 55. If you base it on the model, loose the goofy huge 396 stripe, whatever that is behind the front wheel and the flat sheetmetal front air foil thing.

Why? What if he likes those features?
I kinda like the 396 stripe, but it sounds like he might be going with a different sized engine...which could be awkward.
At first glance, I thought the thing behind the front wheel was the header.
-Chaz

I kinda like the 396 stripe, but it sounds like he might be going with a different sized engine...which could be awkward.
-Chaz

Ooops, my bad. I keep forgetting I'm not on that other forum where you can voice your opinion, keeps getting me in trouble here.

-Chaz

on the kit box it says it has a 283, and the badman 2 version has a 409 so both were ackward

Ooops, my bad. I keep forgetting I'm not on that other forum where you can voice your opinion, keeps getting me in trouble here.

I guess it's just a 'tone of voice' thing.
Voicing your opinion is GREAT!
Formulating it as an order...not so much.

Good looking project. Is your best buddy in the picture still excited about cars? I like the 396 stripe, I'm old enough to remember when a 396 was a feared powerplant.

Latest posts

Back