55newbie in NC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

55newbie

Morning guys,
I was directed to this site from the tri-five forum. I'm liking what I see.

Currently have 51 Ford street rod and 66 Caprice, BB with factory 4-speed. Building a 55 Belair and doesn't seem like I will EVER finish it. Just taking it one day at the time.

Looking forward to the blogs. Following Gastrick's build. Thanks Gastrick, not many people (including me) take the time to chronicle their build.

Later..

welcome to RRR! take a few shots of that 55 and show it off--we won't mind:D;)--this is truly a great site, and we appreciate all cool rides--even off road buggies!--right Bonehead?!:p

welcome to RRR! take a few shots of that 55 and show it off--we won't mind:D;)--this is truly a great site, and we appreciate all cool rides--even off road buggies!--right Bonehead?!:p

Yep, a car build is a car build, they are all cool to follow along with, and I learn something from every one of them. :cool:

Welcome to RRR 55newbie. I guess my brother (speed racer) has a link to this site in his sig line over at tri-five. Welcome aboard. This is a great group of folks.

Welcome to RRR, 55newbie. You'll find a bunch of builds in the Builds section. Some are not as detailed as others tho, like Bonehead, I learn something from them all.

Latest posts

Back