59 fairlane before and after

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxie50059

Argonne, Wisconsin(somewhere between Chicago and C
Some before and after pics of my fairlane. I removed the front bumper and painted the area behind it flat black. The bumper will be staying off the car as I like the way it looks.
59fairlane1.jpg

fairlanenobumper1.jpg

that looks better, if you can find some way to support the front fenders with out the fender supports showing and hide the frame, i think you'll be set. Unless you like it that way, then cool.

or.....if you could find a big piece of grating and cut it to fit all the way from side to side, slant it from the hood down to the frame. that would cover everything but give it a smoother look. still be tough too.

Thanks Joe,

I am considering cutting off the lower portion of the fenders along with several other ideas ranging from a nerf bar type front bumper to a chunk of iron welded across the frame rail ends kind of like a front cross member, but smoothed off. I am pretty much stuck with a front license plate no matter what I do with it.

For the time being I think it looks okay and yes it scares little old ladies, so I guess for now, my job with it is done:D. Now I guess I should tackle the idea of putting some floors in it thanks to those pesky water puddles everywhere because of the heavy rains.

Latest posts

Back