6 banger build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
I got my head back from the machine shop today , I couldn`t resist putting it and some of the parts on to see what it was going to look like....

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 102
made a little more progress on this over the weekend.

Attachments

• Picture 031 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 031 (Medium).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 032 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 032 (Medium).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 033 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 033 (Medium).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture 034 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 034 (Medium).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 64
Thanks for the update on the displacement. Nothing radical he say's! Well, I think it's pretty radical. That's an awesome piece of machinery you have. It might not be the fastest engine ever but for an inline six its sure nice to look at.

Thunder1

Very Nice !!!

Very nice looking 6 you have there, '24. :cool:
Nice combination of parts and sure to be an attention getter.
What will you be installing it in? '22

Hey 24, where did you get those pipes? That's cool. We have a 230 that I'd love to have pipes on like that, and maybe a two carb manifold. (Gas is kinda high now) Perley

its a 194 chevy , with a 165 h.p. 292 cam , nothing radical

In high school the 194 in my '64 Nova SS would really fly. I'd fill it up with premium... add a 'lil octane booster & it would smoke V-8 Mustangs 3/4 the way through the 1/4... then that V-8 torque would overtake me but not till after I scared the bejesus outta 'um! Lotta times on the street I'd shut down B4 that point & turn off!!! Your engine looks awesome & I'm sure it'll b quick in a small lite weight rod! :D:eek::eek:

BoB

Latest posts

Back