6 pack abs!!!!....not quite, but the ladies like 'em!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zordan

just picked up this intake. it's an edelbrock X-1, 6 holley 94's and some killer teardrop scoops. just got it bolted down tonight and will be rebuilding carbs for the rest of this week....or the rest of eternity:rolleyes:

check out the pics!!

HPIM0465.jpg

HPIM0468.jpg

HPIM0470.jpg

Nice Zordan. Do you have the linkage yet? That setup oughta keep you busy for a while till you get it dialed in if you are making all six carbs functional. I especially dig the scoops.

i do have linkage, but it's straight not progressive. i plan on making them all functional because you cant spell functional without FUN!!! eeehhhh heh.... anyway, i'll get a progressive setup to make it more streetable.

i have been looking for the "right" multi-carb for awhile now, and i think this is it. the offy 6 deuce sits low and is common. this one is crossram so it has some height and really sets it apart from the crowd. the scoops came with it and the previous owner didnt know anything about them and they have no markings on them anywhere. i did a little research and found vintage speed is re-popping them for $70 a piece.

thanks for the props guys, i think it looks really good on there too.

Love 'um!

Zordan,
Those look really good. I'd love to hear them suckin' for air when u put the hammer down... that outta b sweet!!! ; - >

BoB

Those are sooo sweet! So what does a setup likr that run used these days? I kno wthey are pretty pricey new:eek:

Those are sooo sweet! So what does a setup likr that run used these days? I kno wthey are pretty pricey new:eek:

i got ahold of this thru a few trades and slit throats....:eek: but after getting it i looked on ebay and there was one (just the bare intake) that sold for $800

The X1 is a great looking intake. I had the same set up on a 50 Chevy pickup. You are going to enjoy getting the carbs dialed in! I know I did!

i plan on blocking all the power valves and running straight linkage. you have any tips????!!!

Latest posts

Back