60's Chevy C10 Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmlcolorado

I trying to find more information on either of the following trucks. I think both are made from the dame guy.
Im sure most have seen the pictures before and i have a link to the c10 but the link has no information of it :(

Any info would be great!

Attachments

• c10 burb rat.jpg
    c10 burb rat.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 125
  • chevyC10_15.jpg
    chevyC10_15.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 104
sorry I can't help you but both of those are WAY COOL!

Almost Indy style. I dig it. I know its definatly not everyones taste but still unique. Rumor has it, the "delivery" truck, the guy cut the back wall off the origional cab and simply (i say that loosely) added sheet goods to extend it, then re graphed on the back wall. Pretty dang cool if you ask me!

WOW! Who says you can't Rat a 60's truck? Sure would like to see a front view of the pickup![dr I'll bet someone on here has pics of both....CR

if you look at the back of the so called panel it has a pickup cab back on it, how ever i do like it, but do not like the truck at all. it has a stock frame under it, someone said it had a camaro sub fram but it has 6 lug wheels and it looks more like truck frame to me. i'll look in my folders when i get home later i do belive i have more pics of both. there is a post with pics here and over at kb and the pork sites.

I've seen the truck, not the panel. I don't think the truck was finished. I'd like to see the fronts too - that's where things usually look wrong.

I trying to find more information on either of the following trucks. I think both are made from the dame guy.
Im sure most have seen the pictures before and i have a link to the c10 but the link has no information of it :(

Any info would be great!

Here is another picture of the truck. I have seen this on-line before, but can not remember where. I have not seen the panel before. Either one would be a fun ride to have!

Attachments

• 65 c10 rat - 2.jpg
    65 c10 rat - 2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 42
Not as cool in person

I have seen the panel before at a swapmeet for sale. Can't remember how much but I do remember that when I saw it I didn't care for it.You have to climb down through the roof to get in and it is down sized in scale.
Whoever did the work did a fairly good job for what it is! Just not my cup-o-tea!:(

Latest posts

Back