63 Chevy C20

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust-a-must

I finely figured out how to down load pictures. Watch out:eek: This is the first of many pictures I hope to post. Please be kind, I do have a lot to learn.

Attachments

• Elton%20192__1399682451_172_0_36_66.jpg
    Elton%20192__1399682451_172_0_36_66.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Solid looking truck! Feel free to make the pics a bigger. And don't worry, "Be Nice" is the law on RRR. Ask plenty of questions and post lots of pics.

So what is the vision for the truck? Gonna keep the patina? Flames? Lower it? All out Kustom?

Thanks guys! Right now I have given myself 2 months to get it on the street. As for the skin..... rust is a must:D es it is a solid truck, it was a farm truck (plated as) and I plan to put a flat bed on it and stake it[dr

Good evening everybody. Just in from working on my truck. I had planed on getting a few things done today; carb rebuild............ done it, gas tank flushed and installed.......... done it and master cylinder rebuilt............. done it. All in all a productive day if I do say so myself. I must say that I hav'nt turned a wrench like this for a few years (can't work on the new cars anymore) it sure feels gooooood[cl

I hear ya on the part about working on new stuff! I do it out of necessity but I'm in a happy place when we are working on the '36!!!

I hear ya on the part about working on new stuff! I do it out of necessity but I'm in a happy place when we are working on the '36!!!

Amen brother, when you can't see the spark plugs there too much junk under the hood. BTW I was reading your bio........... which building d you work in? Down town?

Latest posts

Back