64 brake pedal assembly

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmontanez

can not find a 64 brake pedal assembly for the life of me! help please!

online no luck, junk yards no luck, craigslist no luck....would a 64 chevelle pedal work?

thanks

Tony

64 chevelle automatic

Last edited:
"can not find a 64 brake pedal assembly for the life of me! help please!

online no luck, junk yards no luck, craigslist no luck....would a 64 chevelle pedal work?"

thanks

Tony

64 chevelle automatic
sorry it's a 64 chevelle automatic

OK, I'm confused which isn't hard to do :(
If you have a 64 Chevelle, then a 64 Chevelle will work [S
Am I missing something :confused:

Huh?????

Even I'm confused.....and that doesn't take a lot..... Are you looking for a brake and clutch assembly to replace the auto set up???? If so, may have a line on one for you.....are you missing the who brake pedal assembly for the auto in that 64 Chevelle? Who knows, might be able to scrape one of those up too.....but need a wee bit more info....[P

Ha alright....let me not post on here when I've been drinking. Ok so im in need of a brake pedal assembly for a 64 chevelle malibu base. I just got word of one from a member on rrr, also I meant would a 64 gto pedal assembly fit ha again sorry for the confusion...

Also noted a used auto assembly with bracket

On ebay at 54.95....don't have the link but should be easy to find it....

Ha alright....let me not post on here when I've been drinking. Ok so im in need of a brake pedal assembly for a 64 chevelle malibu base. I just got word of one from a member on rrr, also I meant would a 64 gto pedal assembly fit ha again sorry for the confusion...
:D Yes they are the same :D

found the brake pedal in the bin of junk the guy gave me when he sold me the car....i swear i double checked that box, wow really stoked right now!

Latest posts

Back