92 GMC Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up making on this build. I've got so much other stuff that needs done and so little cash to do it with. I could have made it cool but, it would take lots of money.

I cut it all back loose and slid the stuff back to original placement. Now its just gonna take alot of time to hang all the other stuff back on. I gave my front bumper away but, thats about all I'll have to replace.

I'm gonna keep it running on the propane, especially the way prices are right now. The wife needs it going again to store and haul garbage.

Thank goodness I found this site and learned it was best not to follow through with my plans.

I will still build something else. I just wanted it to have nice interior and a/c like it has now.

I've got access to all kinds of old trucks and cars that are rotting away out at my old Pap's place.

I think you could have pulled it off, but if you can't afford the time, effort, and cash required (and it would be a lot of at least 2 of those) it's smart to cut it now. Pick your battles.

Latest posts

Back