A Couple Banjo Pickers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

Here's a couple new guys I made last night
banjo joe.jpg

banjoe.jpg

Very Kewel CHARLEY!!!!
I have a few sculptures at home, but they are not finished :( I recently moved and my new house has no power for my stick welder......... I can plug it into the dryer outlett but then I would be welding on my back deck and that just doesnt sound like a good idea at all........

thanks

now l gotta have a couple in my yard, heaven knows l have enough junk in the yard to build 1 or 2 (7-8) of something like these [;)

those are cool[cl

Later:cool:

Very Kewel CHARLEY!!!!
I have a few sculptures at home, but they are not finished :( I recently moved and my new house has no power for my stick welder......... I can plug it into the dryer outlett but then I would be welding on my back deck and that just doesnt sound like a good idea at all........

Maybe make yourself an extension cord out of heavy gauge wire. Depending on the length, anywhere from 4 to 8 gauge - copper is better than aluminum. BUT, you have to make sure what gauge the house wiring to the dryer plug is also. (Just some ideas I picked up before I got 220 in my garage.)

Latest posts

Back