A couple cool pics I have taken..........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
First a picture of my daughter that I took 27 years ago.......

....she was two and we were having a picnic at a State Park with some friends. That's my good friend Danny and his '57 Belair that he's owned for almost 40 years.

Fast forward to today and we attended a family reunion at the same State Park so I took the opportunity to recreate the pic. The angle is slightly different because the parking lot was full and I had to wait for a space near the rock to open up but that is the same rock with the same girl sitting on it but this time the '57 is mine and the little guy is our Grandson "Gunner" :cool:

Had a good day and a fun time posing for the pic. :D

COOL COOL PIC!!!

At my Grandpa's place there was a rock in the front yard that we have a picture of him when he was two or three playing on, then my dad and uncle when they were about that age, then me and my sister about the same age!!! Then sadly a few years ago when Grandpa passed we had to sell his house. BUT dad and I as gently as possible with a tractor and loader lifted the rock and put it in a trailer and hauled it to his house. That way the tradition of the rock pictures can continue. It is now resting in a rock garden sitting the same way it was at Grandpas house. Not the same but still cool!

Latest posts

Back