A new guy for ya!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gt_diesel

I am new to this website, but not new to the whole car scene... I am only 29 years old, but have had all kinds of rides, and have been drag racing for 13 years.

The one thing I havnt had yet has been a Rat Rod... Not that I havnt wanted one, I have just had too many other things going on.

Here is a pic of my current drag car... It goes 7.20's @ 190 mph in the quarter.
VetteatEpping2.jpg

Besides that, I am currently looking for a cool rat rod project. I am trying to trade my MX bike for it as I dont have time for it anymore. Had lots of money invested, but it is time for somthing new... I am very partial to the Model A Tudor, but also like coupes and pickups... Early models only, and no roadsters... Not my thing... lol.

Welcome!!!

GT,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us. Nice race ride!!! Good luck findin' a project... I think one with a blower is definitely in u're future!!! :D:D:D Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back