a new guy in Nor Cal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikes686

hey all, my name is Mike, I have a 47 Dodge pickup. I just got it a couple of weeks back and have been building it up in my head. I plan to chop it about 4 inches, z the frame, front and back. shorten the bed and run fenderless. She cost me nothing and I have no $$ to put in her right now< so its gonna be a slow build. I just relized that the only pic in my computer is a 4 inch chop (paint).

Attachments

• 4inch chop.jpg
    4inch chop.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 22
Mike,
Welcome to the gang... truck looks good & I love those old Dodges! Keep us in the loop!

BoB

thanks for the warm welcome. i think i'm at home. i have never seen so much praise for rust ... awesome. my build is gonna be slow, but i will try and post as i go along.

You have great taste in trucks....LOL.....I may be biased however I have a 47 dodge too.....welcome to the site...

thanks kruuzin, my daily is a 2008 dodge, unfortunatley that has nothing to do with the 47. the 47 was a freebie. a friends' cousins' neighbors' best friends' uncle wanted it removed from the property. after looking at her, i was smitten. besides i could never beat that price.

Latest posts

Back