A new milestone - 1500 posts!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Well - after three years and still gathering parts for my 51 F1, I've still managed to post 1500 times to the forum as of this one. Thanks for all the inspiration fellas!
Just maybe - I'll have some build pictures by this summer! [cl

Thunder

Last edited:
I have been a fan of the T-Onester for longer than you know bud :) I like the determination you have shown through this challenging time. Glad you have hung with us
402471-1.gif

That's hilarious Don!!!! That's as good a name as any. [cl I'm gonna take that as a compliment...I guess?? [S :D

In regard to E-man's and Tripper's comments - Thanks guys!! I really appreciate your comments. Thanks for saying that. It's an amazing thing to have the support I do from you guys. It means a lot! It really does.

Pat

Congrats Pat!!![cl...It shows you have determination..You also sound a lot happier now than a few months ago.. Maybe they're right...Time heals all wounds..:D..CR

way to go T-1!! [cl[cl

you seem to be just a little shy, but i think you'll come out of that shell eventually:D:D

[Phope to see that f-1 start to take shape soon....i'm missin mine...

Sure glad you are a regular on RRR. I like hearing about your family music history and your many and varied musical experiences.

Latest posts

Back