A thief's best friend?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine is in the Buy Here Pay Here car lot business. He has to go out and repo cars all the time and has a similar setup that folds up into the bed of his pickup. It works so slick he sold his big wrecker and just uses the pickup now. He says he can hook up and be gone in 30 seconds. :eek:

He periodically drives around in the neighborhoods where people are slightly behind in their payments with his truck and he says the phone starts ringing and people start coming in with payments immediately! :D

Don

I was just thinking, those fat puds on that tv repo show need one of those, but then there wouldn't be a tv show without the confrontations and drama.

The show would be over in 3 minutes with that tow rig! Then of course, we wouldn't get to see the" blond pud" belly thump the customers!!:eek::D...cr

I don't know what's funnier when they Repo a 'Vette none of 'em can fit in it to drive it or that blowhard GymRat guy.

My cousin used to drive a repo truck in Vallejo, CA. He said he had a FAST wrecker and just threw a hook under the front and drug it a few blocks and then hooked up right. That thing is way better than his way.

I don't know what's funnier when they Repo a 'Vette none of 'em can fit in it to drive it or that blowhard GymRat guy.

How about the plymouth prowler they repo'ed..it was hilarious..dude didn't come close to fittin in it,was sittin on part of the console..his head was about a foot over the top of the windshield..LOL

I just watched a few clips of them, hate the show but....Anyway, the Matt character, all pumped up and tattoed, tough guy personna. He gets slapped around like a little girl, then rolls around on the ground for like 5 minutes every time. The fat disgusting cow is tougher than he is.

what about the episode when they went to the biker garage/hangout tried to repo a harley,that yonger dude got the crap beat out of himself,mussle mouse was hiding behind cars,i was impressed though the big overweight guy steped up and helped him[P

Being in the car biz, I've seen all the neat tools of the trade in action.
Saw my neighbors minivan getting repo on one of those fold up hooks.

I'm sittin, watchin TV, and this white F250 stops at the end of my house for a moment. Then this tow hook flips out of the bed, he backs up to thier van, and away he goes.

They are probably regulated, and can only be sold to legitimate car dealers and towing companies.
But I've always said, "The only thing a lock is good for, is to keep an honest man honest"

If someone wants your car bad enough.....they will get it.
If it harder it is to get.....the more stuff they will break trying.

even better. I saw one on a cab over truck in NY city that the boom itself turned 90* and was powered. just pull up next to the car swing the boom over and under and then suck the car out to you and go. slick rig. guy never got out of the cab.

Latest posts

Back