A update on Gastrick.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

I know a lot of you have been wondering how Bill is, since we haven't heard anything from him for quite a while. I have been as worried as the rest of you.

Today I tracked down his Brother, Rod, and spoke with him on the phone, and I don't think it is ok for me to pass along some of what we talked about, but here is what I feel I can share. After all, Bill is one of the most respected and most liked members of this forum and made a lot of close friends on here, me included.

Bottom line is, Bill is fine but very occupied with his Son's health issues. There have been some setbacks with that, but the Doctors are managing it as best they can. Bill's time is spent every day caring for Josh, so that doesn't leave him much time for forum hopping, I'm sure.

I also think that Bill is a very private person and is uncomfortable with having to discuss all that is going on, and I can understand that and respect it. But I did tell Rod to tell him he and his family are in all our thoughts and prayers, which he promised to do.

So I hope Bill will not mind me sharing this info with his friends on here and I am only doing it because we on RRR are close and share in everyone's good and not so good times, and I thought you all would want to know.

Don

You're welcome, guys. I have gotten PMs from members from time to time, asking how Bill and his family are doing, so I knew lots of you were concerned. I didn't get to see Bill or his Brother or Dad at TR this year in November, so that added even more to my concerns. But after talking to Rod I feel much better.

I just imagine how much Bill has on his plate right now, so it will be nice to see him back posting on RRR when life settles down a little for them all. In the meantime, I just wanted Rod to tell Bill we miss him and that they are in our thoughts.

Don

Thanks Don. I only lurk these days but Bill was always a friendly voice in the wilderness of RRR and i had noticed he was absent and was hoping he was OK. So heres sending love & strenght to him an his family from here in the UK.

when family members need you , all that matters is you being there. I'm sure every one understands , and wishes Bill , and his family all the best .. Thats very thoughtful of you to see about him ,, Thank you

Thanks for the update Don. I have often thought about him and hoped all was well, but figured I was wrong due to his absence. I do wish Bill and his family the best and my family has been praying for him.

I'm sure most of us have been wondering about his situation. Thanks for keeping us posted Don, its much appreciated. My thoughts and prayers are with Bill and his family... CR

Don, thanks for checking on our friend. Bill is as good a guy as you can find. Hoping things work to a good conclusion.

Latest posts

Back