A Weally Wacked Wabbit!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

My advise - Keep your eyes peeled for good ol' American made iron. Otherwise if your not careful, this is what can happen! :D [S

Attachments

• rat-rod-vw-06.jpg
    rat-rod-vw-06.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 159
  • rat-rod-vw-02.jpg
    rat-rod-vw-02.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 123
Oh h**l take a few inches out of the top and it ain't that bad looking. Build with what you have as long as it's cool when you're done who cares. I bet he has fun in it. Gets tons of lQQks and comments. He definitely gets you to thinkin. It got you to put his picture up here didn't it? That's what a lot of customizing is. Doing something different that makes people think and changes pre conceived ideas about what is acceptable or "traditional" or "right" or "wrong.":mad: While he's out having fun a lot of guys are selling there projects or still wrenching on them because they can't get them together "the right way."
All that being said. I don't know that I would ever build one for myself with all the other options out there.[S But I think it's cool that he did. :DAnd again I bet he has fun in it and probably not a whole lot of money.
BLA BLA BLA What do I know?

I would rather be wrenching on my old pile of rust than driving that thing. To each his own, just not mine.

i like the whole "think outside the norm" thing, but dont like the looks of the car at all. the front end looks like its about to fall apart.

After I took a long look at this ride the more I liked the idea of it.But I think I would have used the rabbit truck body.Also I would power it a Chevy and not a Mopar(sorry Mopar fans).I guess you got to use what you got.Mmm I think I saw an old rabbit truck not to long ago....

one of these days some one is going to come up with a late model rod that will accually look good. I keep seeing all these popping up all over. nothing yet has gotten the "look" down but it will happen some day.

at least it is better looking then this!!!!!:confused::([S

Attachments

• horrible_7943393_1.jpg
    horrible_7943393_1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 32
one of these days some one is going to come up with a late model rod that will accually look good. I keep seeing all these popping up all over. nothing yet has gotten the "look" down but it will happen some day.

at least it is better looking then this!!!!!:confused::([S

Ummmm..... That didn't work. Hey hold my beer. Watch what I do to this ol' VW Rabbit [dr[ddev

Actually, I like the Rabbit. There was a greyhair hereabouts that built something "similar" about 15 years ago. He stretched the front AND rear, blanked the quarter windows to make it a panel truck and had it all set up on a tube chassis with straight axle and parallel leafs... Oh, was painted red-oxide, too.;)

Those Caddies look like ass, no matter WHAT you do to 'em...IMO.;)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back