A WIld 3 intro.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

28hotrod-A

Alrighty then guess its time to do an intro. been a lurker for sometime then i joined sometime ago. Really the only reason I joined was to look at the pictures and laugh at the words. I'm from Albuquerque, New mexico. the name I go by is Trey. won a poker game one time when the dealer called treys are wild. I ended up with 4 threes an an ace for 5 threes won $5000.00. only time I ever won anything. so I go by the name treyz-R-wild got a tattoo of a wolfshead with the 4 threes and an ace in his hatband.
as for my cars my daily is a tail draggin flame throwing 55 vicky which right now being painted Flat purple and flat white got the shaved and deck treatment done. frenched in some 1963 lincoln taillights got the cruiser skirts and sunvisor.
got a hotrod 1928 model A running a 64 vett 327 which has been around Albuquerque since 1975. just brought home a 39 chevy pick up cab that will be chooped and channeled one day
ok enuff here are some pixz my before 55
DSC00318475x356-1.jpg

MY 28 hotrod
DSC01689.jpg

my future project
DSC00444.jpg

the bed I found for it can you see it.
DSC00453.jpg

TTTTThat's aaaall folkz. thankz for your time.

Last edited:
Welcome. That Vicky & A look real nice & that pickup has lotz of potential.
Post pics when you get started on it. 'Cause you know everyone will want to see it's progress.

It is about time you posted! I like all your rides but the 39 Chev strikes a cord with me for some reason. Welcome and glad you posted.

Love it!

Welcome & love u're rides! Love that '55 Vick & would love to have it as a driver... u lucky dog!!! Also, have to love that truck cab & it should really make a kool ride. MAke u're self @ home & I'd love to see some more pictures of u're Vicky!!!

BoB

Thanks Fellas soon as I finish the 55 i get more pictures up. been a hard luck story on finishing it. but soon I hope.
the truck cab found it on the side of mountain the owner said if i could find a way to bring it down I could take. I found a way LOL

Welcome to RRR 28, Those are some cool rides. I like em. Is that a 59 Chevy roof or something similar that your truck cab is sitting on?

Welcome 28.
I was born in Albuquerque, left in the 60's and haven't been able to get back down there.
Nice rides.

Jeff

welcome to the board, i love your hot rod, i don't know why but it just strikes a chord with me for some reason. You got it just right with the paint and that chick on the front with the wrenches.

Latest posts

Back