AAA rescues my Model T Roadster =D

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorodders

Not trying to talk aaa up, they have there scams too but:

My car hauler is stuck in the snow and ice pack and I had to get my new
'27 T roadster up to the mtns from Denver. Wait, I have aaa roadside assistance! Called the nice lady up.. She asks "what color is it?" I replied without hesitation "rust." She said, "so it just quit running?" I reply, "yes." Mean while, the steering wheel, driveshaft, fuel tank, and not sure what else, is missing. [S

Tow truck driver was happy to assist. Even more so than the wife with having to move her car out of the driveway [cl She's yet to ride in a hotrod.

A buddy of mine used AAA to move his Challenger to the body shop and back. I've used AAA to bring home broken hot rods even though my AAA insurance is just for our daily drivers. Tow truck driver doesn't care as long as they get paid.

Whole new meaning to "thinking outside the box"...

A buddy of mine used AAA to move his Challenger to the body shop and back. I've used AAA to bring home broken hot rods even though my AAA insurance is just for our daily drivers. Tow truck driver doesn't care as long as they get paid.

And your right....drivers only worried about being paid....[cl

AAA is one of the best deals going. I have only had to use mine twice, once when I blew a water pump on my 27 in Daytona, and again a few months ago when my daily sat for 4 days and the battery went dead.

The drivers are always pretty helpful and a $10 or $20 tip goes a long way with them. I always sigh a little sigh of relief when we are returning from a long trip and I get within 100 miles of home because I know the tow will be free and get me safely back to my shop if I need one.

Don

Latest posts

Back