Air Ride Suspension Dealer

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking to a few guys on here and they needed air ride parts and didnt know where to get em so I figured I'd let you guys know that I am an air ride suspension parts dealer I can get pretty much anything you need and my prices beat suicidedoors or avs or any other website out there!! so if your looking to bag your rat rod/hot rod or kustom just PM me and I'll hook you up...why spend more than you have to

hope this doesnt violate any rules..just figured if I can help out in anyway I want to!

thanks guys

2600bags.jpg

Viair480DualPackChrome.jpg

Stainless_Steel_5_Gallon.jpg

AutoPilotDigitalAirManagementSystem.jpg

we got a few sales going on this month and I give specials to forum members so if your looking for viar compressors, dominator 2600 bags or a complete digital set up let me know

***RRR SPECIAL***

THIS KIT RETAILS FOR $1,834 SO YOUR SAVING $634 BY BUYING FROM ME!!!

$1,200 IS PRICE SHIPPED TO YOU WITHIN THE 48 STATES

Air Lift Digital Air Management Kit

Kit Includes:
-(4) Air Lift Dominator 2500 or 2600 Bags
- Auto Pilot Digital Controller
- Controller Mounting Bracket
- Digital Controller ECU
- Pezio Transducers
- Anodized Manifolds
- 1/2 Airline
- Our Air Line Cutter
- VIAIR 380C 200 psi Compressor
- 5 Gallon 8 1/2" Port Tank
- Inflation Valve and Drain Cock
- Wire Harness
- Thread Sealant
- Compressor Relay
- Nickel Plated Fittings
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware

FEATURES:

One Touch Ride Height:
Allows you to return to your ride programmed ride height without tapping switched and watching gauges. Whether your below, or above your height, just touch one button to return to your aligned height, and prevent tire wear.

Auto Ride Height on Start:
Will lift your vehicle to the programmed ride height with the start of the engine. This feature can be turned off, this is not available in some competitive products.

Individual Wheel Control:
Allows you to adjust each wheel separately. Also known as Front back side to side control.

All Inflate and Deflate Buttons:
Also known as pancake control. Give you 4 wheel height control up and down with one switch.

Accurate Manifold Mounted Transducers:
The most accurate pressure sensors come pre-mounted to the valves. This eliminates the risk of leaks, and makes for an easier install.

Digital Volt Meter:
Reads the vehicles voltage to help prolong equipment and battery life.

Auto Leak Detection:
Will monitor all 4 corners, if a leak occurs, the system will automatically add air accordingly and warn you of a problem.

Tuning Feature:
Teaches the system the exact requirements to lift each wheel. Ensures that the auto ride height function is perfect every time.

Only One Wire to Dash:
Only one wire needs to run to the dash of the vehicle. No more running airlines, power lines. And wiring every switch independently. One wire does it all.

77910_bg.jpg

Latest posts

Back