Alabama rats?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what dad said, but reading over the DMV page confused me, thanks. How big of a trailer will i need to get that thing? And what will i need to bring besides straps?

That's what dad said, but reading over the DMV page confused me, thanks. How big of a trailer will i need to get that thing? And what will i need to bring besides straps?

16 foot car trailer, and a winch,, or at least some good come alongs!
all the tires are flat! and of course 500.00 :D

hey rev , it,s gonna be warm soon it's time to start rallying up all these guy's . I'm not scared to hit the road with mine !! maybe we can all get together ?!?

hey rev , it,s gonna be warm soon it's time to start rallying up all these guy's . I'm not scared to hit the road with mine !! maybe we can all get together ?!?

Count me in!!

Is anybody going to the May 21-23 Meridian, MS, 9th Annual Dixie Rodder Car Show There will be 6 or 8 of us from Mobile there

Bama rats

HEY, i,m from arab don't forget me hey just met GREGSTER at gadsen friday night nice car GOOD guy (hey gregster do you get a beaver shot when that gal got in my truck?)

Attachments

• 20100217_8 (640x480).jpg
    20100217_8 (640x480).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20100217_10 (640x480).jpg
    20100217_10 (640x480).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20100217_19 (640x480).jpg
    20100217_19 (640x480).jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 11
Not a 'Bama ratter yet. Tho, the '47's will be taking up residence in either the Lee or Russell County area around May of next year.

Hey Rev,

I'm currently working on two T bucket builds and recently aquired a 50 INT for a future Rat project. Maybe I can get on the Corn binder soon.

I'm about 1.75 miles from the Mtn Top Flea Market.

Hey Rev,

I'm currently working on two T bucket builds and recently aquired a 50 INT for a future Rat project. Maybe I can get on the Corn binder soon.

I'm about 1.75 miles from the Mtn Top Flea Market.

cool, i am about 6 miles outside of oneonta, mad fabber is in altoona

New Here

Hey Guys Im so glad I finally found a local site with the same taste in rides!!!We gotta keep this going and add members.I live in Dora,al(central,Al) and have three hot rods a 1970 nova 383 stroker,1963 nova convertible and a 1973 nova.My next hot rod will be a model A or T sedan Rat!!!!I know it's been a while since anyone posted so what's everyone up to???

Good to see another Alabamian. I sorta grew up around Jasper and Cordova. Been living around Altoona/Walnut Grove area for thirty years.

Us Alabama boys gettin some weather.......had to back the 41 out Friday, helping a buddy put a new engine in his 96 Z71 and when we finished up today I went to put it back in the shop, the 41 wouldn't crank....guess it's time to put the good battery back in (it's got an old one in it right now out of my dually). Later (everything iced over) Whit

Latest posts

Back