Allow my self to introduce myself

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdog7018

My names Ben i live in southern california,im an onwer operator of a steel pipe forming company.my heart is with fabricating and sheet metal work if it has wheels i hack it up make it low and make it fast.i ride things hard and put them away wet.thats what ive always told myslef anyway.my current project is a 62 impala,i dont limit myself to any year make or model,cars,trucks bikes its all good to me.i hope to get to no more people into the hobbies i am into and the tech support is always great.from what ive seen everyone on this site does awesome work and seems like good supportive people.sorry for any mis spelling.well see u in the forums

thank you,
Ben D.

welcome to the RRR! this is agreat place to hang around, with good folks and good advice when needed-and family friendly to boot....
and yes a supportive bunch as well:D

welcome. I have bunt a few 7018s myself. Wonder if anyone else picks up on it. I am a fabber also.

Been twenty five years since I did welding as a gig, so refresh my memory: is a 7018 a "jet rod" or was that a 7024 ?? Memory is a bit foggy at times.

Oh, by the way, welcome , Ben.

Latest posts

Back