New Guy in TN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric E

My name is Eric, and am living in Sevierville, TN. Currently, I have a '28 Chevy basket case, and I am waiting on delivery of a '30 Tudor project that someone gave up on. The first car I bought on my own was a '62 Impala, I still have it in storage at my folks house. Went from that to a '55 Belair, I hate that I ever let that go. I'm not sure how I developed the interest in cars, my dad gave up the car thing when he sold his, '56 Belair in the early sixties. I have just always found anything with a motor fascinating. I am learning to weld and do some fabrication.

I work in the performance industry, for an alternator and starter company. Most of what we build is directed toward racing or show cars. Most of the people I work with tend to lean toward the drag racing/muscle car end of the world, but I have always loved hot rods. I work in tech support and sales. The best part of the job is the ability to go to a lot of events, but that is a curse to, I'm working so I don't get to see as much as I like to. It always amazes me what rodders can do, and make work.

As you would expect, I tend to lean toward the traditional/rat side. Sometimes I think the rat part can go to far, but to each his own. I can even appreciate the billet showboats for the work and effort that goes in to them.

That's about it. Hope to see you guys on the road somewhere.

The majority here like cars, some like trucks more than cars, not to mention bikes. But if it has wheels we will look at it.
However you make it, and what ever you call it.

Welcome to the site. We are glad you found us!

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

Eric,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & post some fotos when u can!

BoB

Latest posts

Back