Am I being scammed??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Candy & she lives 2.8 miles from me ;)

303299.jpg

I got another email from another guy and he just said "Are these still available? and I answered back yes and call me at the number listed in the ad.

Your about to get slamed with add mail. I will not respond back with out any number, I will call then first before I email anything back.

These CL scamers are getting old, I have a couple ads up and I'm getting email ask to provide my phone#. You would think contact me at ###-###-#### in the ad would be the number to call? but no, like I would give a wrong # to call[S these people will do anything to get your true email address.

I never leave the link hot for email when I sell on C-list. I also just put my phone number, never had a scammer bother calling. And I don't do that annoying three oh 7-nine too 3 five crap. I mean really, don't you think scammers can figure that out if they wanted to call?

I never leave the link hot for email when I sell on C-list. I also just put my phone number, never had a scammer bother calling. And I don't do that annoying three oh 7-nine too 3 five crap. I mean really, don't you think scammers can figure that out if they wanted to call?

I always forget to disable the link and the coding our phone#[S. I also have had spamers load up my text before with their trickery :eek:

Last edited:
The idea of spelling out a number or two in your phone number is that the computer programs pick up 10 number sequences and automaticly text without a human ever even touching the computer. If you spell out a number, scammers have to do it by hand and they dont have the time usually.

I have probably 100 online ads at any time. When I used to put the phone number without spelling, I got tons of texts from scammers. I spell out the last number, I now get MAYBE 1 a week.

Latest posts

Back