American muscle RULES!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I really get a good laugh @ these people that think they can buy something like a BMW M3 & rule. Sure they're fast... but not THAT fast! A friend recently bought a new one with a V-8 & was braggin' about it's 4.8 second 0-60 speed & how he'd spank my old American muscle. Well... on Thursday he had his chance! He wound up next to my Chevelle @ a stop sign & I smoked him... BIGTIME!!! Get that $50K Bavarian pretender outta my kitchen... I'm still smilin'!!!

American muscle... ya gotta love it!!!

BoB

Let your friend know that BMW stands for ....

.................................Big Money Wasted..............................................

:D

Speaking of those.One of may customers has an older 3 series that we call the GMW.Its got a SBC that is over 600 rear wheel horse.He does alot of road racing with it.Its a track only car.way too crazy for the street.Next time I see it I will take some pics.

Bob, you are quite the street racer lately.:D Isn't this the second car you've smoked in the last month or so with the Sheeeeeeeeevelle. The next thing you know, some guy with a cowboy hat in a black 55 Chevy will be driving all around town looking for you so he can drag race.:D

I can see Tripper now..........smokes rolled up into his t shirt sleeve,
tooth pick in his mouth, stalking poor unsuspection ricers and Bimmers. :D:cool::cool::D

Go getum Bob!!!

Don

Muscle!

I can see Tripper now..........smokes rolled up into his t shirt sleeve,
tooth pick in his mouth, stalking poor unsuspection ricers and Bimmers. :D:cool::cool::D

Go getum Bob!!!

Don,
Like I said... this guy is a friend of mine and we were both at a function on Thursday & happen to leave at the same time. After he had been puttin' down American muscle earlier (& had his gal pal with him)... I couldn't resist teachin' him what American muscle is *really* all about! Don't fool with American muscle!!! Now he wants rematch because he had 2 people in his car & I only had one! I probably weigh as much as both of them put together!!! ; - >

They don't call 'um muscle cars for nothin'!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back