An apology

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gold03

He lives in an "Altered State"!
I would like to apologize to the members of RRR. I had a good thread going about chopping. Someone posted what looked like spam. I flamed him. That wasn't right. The rules here are simple. I broke them. The thread got deleted by the moderator.

The information that was posted on my thread by members was lost due to my arrogance.

I was recently on another site where the tone and attitude is less than cordial. Got me to thinking about what I said and I'm sorry.

Gold03

Nobody is perfect....nice to see somebody stand up

and admit they did or said something inappropriate.....very well spoken.....Cool beans here.....we still luv ya man!!!

12 step program to recovery...

1. Apologize for sharp tongue.
2. Soak sharp tongue in cold beer.
3. Repeat step 2.

I forgot the rest. [S

If in doubt, add a cat in the thread. Work every time.

Attachments

• cat mindreader.jpg
    cat mindreader.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
Yesterday the Husky I dog sit a couple days a week got out of the house ran across the road and killed two of my neighbor's pet chickens.:eek:
You have never seen such profuse apologizing. Today I sent a gift card for a BBQ restaurant over there.

To really make amends you could sent all of us gift cards...:D

Yesterday the Husky I dog sit a couple days a week got out of the house ran across the road and killed two of my neighbor's pet chickens.:eek:
You have never seen such profuse apologizing. Today I sent a gift card for a BBQ restaurant over there.

To really make amends you could sent all of us gift cards...:D

Was that a BBQ chicken place?:eek:

Pffffttt !! ..........you are a beginner. I have to come on at least once a week an apologize for something dumb I did. :eek: :D I prefer to think of it as cleansing my soul . :D

Don

Latest posts

Back