Announcement

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Well I suppose the time has come.

Now after telling my side of the family, as well as a few others I would like to tell my RRR buddies.

The Mrs and I would are pleased to announce that there shall be a Baby Neverdone expected July first! This will be the first child for both of us. A new and exciting adventure!

Sadly my toys my suffer, but it will be worth it.

For those of you that don't know the wife and I were married two years ago and have been together for 9 years. This has been a long time coming and we couldn't be more excited!

A big congratulations is due, Neverdone !! So happy for you and the Mrs. [cl[cl
You have no idea how your life is about to change for the better ! You will look back years from now and wonder how you existed before the baby was born. Having children gives you purpose in life and you get to see how your love and nurturing turn a little baby into a wonderful adult.

Yes, things will change, priorities will change, but you won't mind at all. I probably sold off 10 half finished projects over the years to fund some family issues and never looked back one time. Those will come again and you will have a little helper to hand you wrenches when that time comes.

Enjoy the ride, Neverdone, because it all goes so fast and before you know it they are giving you their old clothes that don't fit them any more ! :D

Don

Well alright! We are going to be uncles. Keep us posted, and when you need advice, remember, we are car guys, not experts in children. Sure, we may make a lucky guess, heck, my kid turned out alright. But we are shade tree aux pairs at best. (that is French for child care expert). Congratulations.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, like Don, put most of my toys to rest for the duration of child raising.
When they graduated high school I picked up where I left off.
If you're financially able you won't miss a lick.
Neither one of my off springs picked up the desire to build hot rods but, they love to drive and ride in them.
Enjoy the experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats [cl

You REALY need to get Bertha finished by May. That last month June before the birth will be devoted to your wife. After that you're a Daddy.

Congrats.......... kids are better than rods .......most of the time. LOL
I put all on hold after having kids and started back after they were out. Keep us in the loop and you are always welcome to come and play in my shop to get your fix if you need to. [cl

A big congratulations is due, Neverdone !! So happy for you and the Mrs. [cl[cl
You have no idea how your life is about to change for the better ! You will look back years from now and wonder how you existed before the baby was born. Having children gives you purpose in life and you get to see how your love and nurturing turn a little baby into a wonderful adult.

Yes, things will change, priorities will change, but you won't mind at all. I probably sold off 10 half finished projects over the years to fund some family issues and never looked back one time. Those will come again and you will have a little helper to hand you wrenches when that time comes.

Enjoy the ride, Neverdone, because it all goes so fast and before you know it they are giving you their old clothes that don't fit them any more ! :D

Don

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Neverdone.[cl

And Don. You just wrote the history of my married life.:eek: :D
Torchie.

Congrats [cl

You REALY need to get Bertha finished by May. That last month June before the birth will be devoted to your wife. After that you're a Daddy.

I hope to have the frame work done. That is probably about it. I would love to see more but with all things going on I doubt it.

Thanks guys! I just hope all goes smooth!

Congrats Mr & Mrs ND! When Don said your life will totally change... he knows of what he speaks!!! All I can say is... start catchin' up on your sleep NOW B4 it's too late... haha!!! :D:eek::eek::D

And just remember my old adage... Be careful because accidents cause people. I know because I have some! 3 kids... 6 grandkids! And it happens when you least expect it! :eek:

BoB

congratulations, kid or kids are great, some times a PIA but great all the time. One thing i like more than car pix are baby pix, in my case grand baby pix. I'm not sure about the smooth road thing [S there will be bumps, enjoy the ride. [cl

Congratulations....... NEVERDONE ........never had more meaning
I think Donsrod said it all......
I raised my 2 kids and then raised her 2 kids just now able to take a deep
breath..... but I would do it all again....

You might have to give up playing with the big kid toys for awhile, but now you'll get to play with all the little kid toys again! (without looking like a weirdo :p)

Grown man making motor noises playing with toy cars by himself = weird.
Grown man making motor noises playing with toy cars with his son = adorable.

Wow....that is great Neverdone....

Fantastic....I also found out that I am going to be a grandpa again too....also in July.....so Congratulations to you and the Mrs....[cl...looks like July is going to be a festive Month ..... :D

Congrats to y'all And it dont matter , Boy or Girl they can help out on your big boy toys soon enough , just give them a few or 3 years...

Latest posts

Back