Another car from the woods of Southern Ohio!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnson

Hey guys, long time no see. Life does that from time to time.....

I am always fascinated by cars found in the woods/deserts/etc. My home base for all things automotive is my buddies garage. I heard stories about a couple old cars in the woods back behind the shop(and there`s a lot of woods). Problem is that they were pushed into a dip and covered with other stuff. We found one a couple years ago, but could only catch glimpses of it. I went out last week to where it was, and some stuff had shifted. You can`t tell from the pictures, but it is a four door.

PA240031.jpg

PA240032.jpg

PA240033.jpg

Just to clarify, this is only one car. I don`t know where the other one is(was told it is Caddy though). I was told that they were complete when put here, I just wonder what is still usable/salvageable. Bonus points for the first person to tell me what year it is from these admittedly limited shots.

OK, cool.

I may dig this thing out at some point, just to see what is left. If nothing else it would make a cool poser prop for the 4x4s we play with occasionally. :eek:

OK, cool.

I may dig this thing out at some point, just to see what is left. If nothing else it would make a cool poser prop for the 4x4s we play with occasionally. :eek:

Dig it out, powerwash it, paint it flat black and put it on ebay

It is actually buried all the way, like the roof isn`t visible.

It`s not so bad though, because it`s not buried in dirt. Just in brush/logs and other old rusty things.

I found a 64 galaxie in about the same condition except it was upside down. It was in rather good shape for the circumstances. If you have the equipment I would dig it out.

they say mold worm turds and rolley poley's make a the car

Probably going to be a project next summer..... I have quite a bit going on. If the stars align I`m going to look at another old, small, obscure, foreign car today [cl

Latest posts

Back