another cool car remake from dodge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They brought one of those out to a cruise night. I was surprised, it looks great in pictures but wasn't so hot close up. The old Challenger looked wider then it was, tall. The new ones looks as wide as it is tall, plus this one did not have any stripes or graphics. Guess time will tell.

Yeah? So where are they? They have been dangling the carrot for so long it's wilted up, same with the new Camero. Chevy did that with the SST too, it was all over the magazines for three years before any hit the showrooms and by then people were tired of them already. I think the Challenger was a great idea, "was" being the key word.
The P-51 mustang went from some drawings on a paper bag to a flying model in 90 days. Maybe Dodge and Chevy should hire Northrup to build cars for them.

As an airplane nut, I just can't resist---P51 was built by North American Aviation, not Northrop. But we get your drift.
Why expect it to look just like the old one? A new 'Vette doesn't look like a '53, either, it's still a Corvette!

Latest posts

Back