Another craigslist pile....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know rat rods means different things to different people , but Like the van and this I call it junk .. looks like a good engine for some other project , but thats just my 2 cents :D

The van is alright to me, except for the missing hood. Otherwise it kinda has a road warrior vibe going on. That last thing is a polished mess. The rule from politics applies: If you compromise on everything, you end up with something no one wants.

Actually the van had a hood, not sure why he had it off when I took the pics but he did drive it, with his wife and kids, about 1000 miles to Bonneville. It was pretty cool in a MadMax kind of way.

These are the cars I have a pet peeve with.
NSRA (National Street Rod Association) rules states;
Quote: ONLY VEHICLES OF 1985 AND EARLIER MANUFACTURE ACCEPTED FOR PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY TO EVENT. quote:
They allow these to be entered as 49 to 52 cars.
When questioned about this fact, they acknowledge knowing this and still allow the entry :mad:
I have quit going to their events and let my NSRA membership elapse.
I'm sure that I've been missed by every person associated with the events :rolleyes:
Now back to your normally scheduled posts [P

I've seen one of those that looked good. One, and only one. I've seen several others that looked like the one pictured, or worse. It's one of those things where even if you get it perfectly right, it's still mediocre at best.

Latest posts

Back