Another fine Craigslist find....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat

Attachments

• 00v0v_7YIAhzfPrmd_600x450.jpg
    00v0v_7YIAhzfPrmd_600x450.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 53
What got me first was he's advertising it as made for a T-bucket - I say no chance a T would fit that. Then like Pete said, it looks like the frame is bolted together. And then $1800?

At least he quit before putting some kind of body on it. Might be worth it for parts.

E-man, I think your more than optimistic. I'm thinking $600 and that's mostly for the motor.

Best part of it doesn't even go with it. Offly nice of him to include the one moped taillight screwed to the gas tank though.

The bolts holding the frame are key to getting proper "Altered" stance. I like the square tube rear radius links too. Wonder how it rides with a rigid rear suspension? [S Hey it works for motorcycles I guess. Radiator looks to be from a go kart.

But I could see it being for a T if you were planning on sitting it in the middle and building an exo cage. Wooden floor pan, maybe he was buidling a woodie T??

I say give the front end an alignment and let me take it around the block and then we can talk about scrap price.

WOW!!:eek:..Well at least there looks to be 4 bolts holding the front end together instead of 2....should be ok!:D

Personally I would like to see this "DONT HAE THE BODY BUY CAN BUT NEW ON FOR 285 ONLINE" :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was wondering where you can but a T body for $285 as well. I see Speedway's cheapest T body is $470, but that's pretty basic. Even if the frame was built right I don't think it's the right dimensions for a T. If that's worth $1800 I need to get my truck re-appraised.

Latest posts

Back