Another Illinois Boy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsdjservices

A Good frind introduced me to this sight, and what I've seen so far I like.[cl
About me Im from central Il. and have been in to cars for longer than I could drive (legaly):rolleyes: I have had alot of rides over the years and have alwayes leaned towards the Muscle and pro street styles. I am also a fan of custom trucks. However I have recently found that I am growing more & more attached to the Rats & low $$ rides for the sake of going where you want and not worrying if its going to have a scratch on it when you come back to it. I run a Mobile DJ Service that specializes in Car Shows & Cruse inns so this is what led me to my newest project. Its a 51 Ford Vanette Wholesaler. My intent is to convert it into my mobile DJ Booth. It will be kept fairly simple and hopfully dependable.
IMG_4803.jpg

I also have a 66 Pontiac Ventura. This was my first car litteraly and the only car my dad ever orderd from the factory.
IMG_9923.jpg

Anyway that my storry. And I look forward to visiting with all of you over the next few YEARS!!

Latest posts

Back