Another midwestern

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tzr

We are from Iowa and enjoy playing with cars. Last week-end was spent in Jefferson, WI at the Madison Classic. What a great swap meet and car show, over 2000 vendors. We are currently working on a 23 T so the hunt for parts has begun. If anyone is ever in the Southeast Iowa region give us a shout as we are always ready to drive to eat somewhere. This sight looks like a great place for questions and answers. Keep of the great work.

Welcome from up near Waterloo. I hope to make it to the Rust Revival in a couple of weeks. Are you going? If you do, look out for me and my '36 pickup.

Blue

Attachments

• hr1.JPG
    hr1.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 8
Welcome to RRR from Davenport!

Yep - Rust Revival in Wayland MO. May20. Very good show. Pre-65. I'm probably not gonna get there this year, that's my wifes birthday.

We will try to get to revival Keith is Maintenance Supv at Siemens and they are working alot of overtime. We are coming to Waterloo for 4th Street cruise over Memorial Day. Will have the green 23 T and white 00 vette, my son and daughter-in-law live in Waterloo. We also have gotton quite a few parts from the guys in Hudson. They seem to be pretty good to work with. As it gets closer to revival week-end e-mail us and I will send you our cell number.

Try and talk her into coming down for her birthday. Keith and I are going to try and get to the revival but if she will come I will make her a birthday cake or pie which ever she would like lots of place to celebrate in.

See you are working on 30 Tudor Kieth is working on one as well except ours is a steel body. Is there any shows coming up in the QCA anytime soon. My sister in law lives in Long Grove but really isn't into cars. Let us know and we will try to come up.

Have only missed the show once in 10 years for my nieces wedding. We will be going again in September. The weather is not always nice but the vendors sure are. We look forward to it every spring and fall.

Latest posts

Back