another newbe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatheadgary

i build just about anything that strikes my interest. i have been gathering stuff for 40 years or more and now i am retired i can build it. i have a vw trike, a '32 austin bantam altered race car, a '53 henry j street gasser, a '63 plymouth s/s, a flathead dragster and about 25 glass bodies of all sorts.

Welcome Gary. Sounds like quite a list of projects you got there. Say, if your feeling the stress and want to lighten the project load a little, I'm always ready to help out a fellow RRR guy divest himself of a project or two. :rolleyes:

well, i didn't want to post a thread showing some of my past and present stuff so i thought i would put it here instead. i would like to say that the short time i have been here, this is the most cordial and easiest forum to be on. the thing about most forums is, the people that flame you don't even know you. you could be a new young guy or an old fart like me. they don't care. if you ask the wrong thing in their eyes, you get crap. this is the place i have been looking for since i got this here 'puter thingamajig. well here goes. feel free to comment all you want. i am a big boy i can take.

Welcome!

Gary,
welcome to the forum but... what is a flathead!? Just kiddin'!!! Nice rides there! See u got into some Vdub roddin' too! We got some gasser guys here too so I'm sure they wanna see & hear some more about that. Make u're self @ home & thanks for postin'!

BoB

welcome to the RRR,it is a great place to be when you cant be in the garage!
Love the henry J.You gotta have a head full of info from all them years of buildin so i know you'll be very benefical to the RRR!;)

Latest posts

Back