another newbie from nc

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willz2155

im originally from nyc, but im in the military and stationed down in nc now. i grew up working on pony cars with my dad, but i got bit by the rat rod bug pretty hard a few months ago. i was home on leave from iraq and i traded my mustang to my uncle for his duce for two weeks when i was at home, and now i have to build one myself!

Welcome to RRR, willz2155 from a former Islander. From your location, I assume your w/ the 82nd. You'll get lot's of ideas from hanging around this place & help is plentiful. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Oh yea,,,how 'bout some pics of that Mustang.

thanks, and i have learned a lot just from reading some of the tech articles over the past few days. here are some pics of the stang.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

my grandparents live out on the island, and im actually there right now on leave. went to a pretty good car show out here tonight, lots of gassers and a few rat rods. im in the infantry and yes im with the 82nd im a machine gunner on a .50 cal, you cant beat getting an extra 150 bucks a month to jump from a plane.

Latest posts

Back