another winner

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got to be ****t'n me!! What the F%@K is that??

I can not believe that it's had 17 bids & is up to 7100.00. Surely the builder of such a POS doesn't have 17 friends to pump it up on Egay........

I've seen Ebay remove listing on vehicles for less violations as this - just being built.

WOW - I am stunned (def: to overcome especially with paralyzing astonishment or disbelief).

Ratty 46

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!!!-MIKE:eek::D

316192253.jpg

That dog is the best part of that ad! I'd rather buy him! Well, dang it, there goes our plans for Uncle Jesse Bob's wrecked 97 Vette! After seein that thing, It just ain't gonna work!!

Thunder1

Last edited:
It ain't that bad - for what it is. There has been some work put into it. Personally, I think the grill is WAY out of proportion and he lamed out on the cheesy extras - shifter knob, hood ornament, flame job, door locks, etc. Hope he had fun building it at least.

Well the FIRST problem I see..

Its from Tenn.That explains ALOT of the problems with it.Do they REALLY know how to build them down there Pat..?!?!?!?:D:D:D Or it that the way THEY do build them down yonder ?;)....ROFLMAO.Wow that did hurt my eyes...kind of a burning thing going on...and I thought pics of my ex were painful.Now we all know his buds are driving up the price.I wanna see it on the road...that way when I run it off they all will cheer me..:D

Come on now Coffinmaker - Believe me, I've seen some mighty nice rat rods come from Tennessee. We've got some extremely talented builders here. That car is just the result of a very active imagination gone haywire! It wouldn't bother me a bit if whom ever posted it on ebay didn't call it a rat rod! It's something, but a rat rod it's not!

Thunder1

What???? You guys don't like my latest build? I guess I should'nt post it in the build threads then.:D:D:D

Just kidding........ really I promise it's not mine, o.k. I'll shut up now!

it never ceases to amaze me!! the STOOPID stuff that shows up on Ebay--i can't imagine anyone with enuf time or skills to fabricate a car(if we can call it that) and create something so ugly, so useless, so....dare i say tragic? I know everyone has different tastes regarding vehicles, but does this builder have any taste at all??? well maybe the guy should have just driven it as a corsica!

Latest posts

Back