another woods find...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patina

found some old junk ...
skymark021.jpg

skymark019.jpg

skymark017.jpg

skymark016.jpg

skymark012.jpg

skymark011.jpg

skymark010.jpg

skymark006.jpg

skymark005.jpg

skymark002.jpg

Boy, that damp Newfie environment is really taking those cars and trucks back to the earth... sad to see but then they seem to have been pretty well picked over and otherwise abused - rust in peace....

Around my way in NY, the only care you find in the woods are the ones that have been long gone, stolen and chopped to pieces! These are beat up, but true pieces of history! I can respect these!

What a shame. Out of all those cars the only "maybe" savable pieces are a couple of doors and a dash panel or two.

Years ago I found a Chrysler Airflow in the woods of Pennsylvania, and it was in about the same shape as the ones you showed. I could find nothing on it worth stripping off..........some cars are just too far gone to even use for some parts. :(

Don

I was out 3 days ago and came across these. He said he'd sell both car for $200 truck for $800

Attachments

• 32 Chevy.jpg
    32 Chevy.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 18
all the pieces for the chevy body there? I think it would be fun to try to put it back together... 200 wouldnt be too much of an investment...

If the cowl is with the quarters and rear roof section, I'd have 200$ out in a minute. ....and then explain it to my wife later. :rolleyes:

For $200 Id love to have it.. I really like those old chevy bodies... I could build a trunk lid... (i think)

Latest posts

Back